www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

Jimmy Garoppolo says Panthers almost traded for him before return to 49ers They were top of the lis

Gravatar
returned to the this year only because his trade market never heated up. But that doesn't mean teams weren't interested at all. Days ahead of San Francisco's Week 5 matchup with the , the veteran quarterback told reporters Thursday Jackie Slater Jersey that Carolina nearly acquired him this summer."I think we were advancing (in talks) with a couple different teams," Garoppolo said, . "Nothing obviously came to fruition. (The Panthers) were top of the list, I Justin Hollins Jersey would say, one of the top couple. (But) I'm glad things worked out. I'm here, so I'm focused on this stuff now." In addition to retaining , their big-name QB addition of the previous offseason, the Panthers went on to Troy Reeder Jersey acquire from the in July. Garoppolo, meanwhile, agreed to a revised contract with the 49ers in late August, after San Francisco failed to find a trade partner. Both the 49ers and Garoppolo had forecast a breakup, with 2021 first-rounder set to take over under center, but now Garoppolo is back in the saddle indefinitely after Lance suffered a broken ankle in Week 2. It's safe to say the 49ers ended up with the better QB investment Isaac Bruce Jersey , at least for now. Mayfield has ranked among the league's worst starters during a 1-3 start for Carolina, and it's po sible the only reason the Panthers haven't already benched him is because Darnold is still recovering from a preseason injury. Garoppolo, on the other hand, has the 49ers atop the NFC West at 2-2, fresh off a dominant victory over the reigning Super Bowl Jake Funk Jersey champion .
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in