www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

With the First Pick Packers finally take WR in latest mock plus unpopular 2023 NFL Draft opinions

Gravatar
Welcome to Thursday's iteration of the With the First Pick newsletter. We all know how many more weeks until the 2023 NFL Draft, so I'll Doug McDermott Jersey spare you a specific calendar lede and instead go with my feeling that the draft still seems so far away. One thing's for sure -- the NFL specializes in excitement-building more than any other league by testing our patience to the nth degree.You probably know this by now, but in case you don't -- we've rebranded the Pick Six newsletter through the end of April. And I, CBS Sports NFL Draft analyst Chris Trapa so, will be with you every step of the way. This daily newsletter's sole purpose is to track everything transpiring in theand spin it into a draft angle.Before I begin, here's your daily reminder to tell all your buddies and that one uncle who's always texting you mock draft links to sign up for the With the First Pick newsletter. Justwith them.The streak is over! Well, at least in , it is. And the streak I'm referencing -- to some it's better categorized as a drought -- is the Packers picking a receiver in the first round, something the organization hasn't done since 2002. And what'd be hilarious about Green Bay doing T.J. McConnell Jersey this in 2023 is that, for maybe le s than 24 hours, Aaron Rodgers would technically have a first-round wideout on his roster. Then the Packers will probably trade him to the Jets on Day 2 of the draft -- just in time to snag one of Gang Green's back-to-back early second-round picks. Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Romeo Doubs and Christian Watson would make for quite the young, entertaining pa s-snagging trio in Green Bay, wouldn't it? Here are other notable selections from Josh's mock:1. Carolina Panthers - Bryce Young, QB, Alabama2. Houston Texans - C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State10. Philadelphia Eagles - Nolan Smith, EDGE, Georgia21. Los Angeles Chargers - Bijan Robinson, RB, Texas23. Minnesota Vikings - Hendon Hooker, QB, Tenne seeIn a , Ryan Wilson and Rick Spielman unveil their top five rankings along the defensive front seven. Edge rushers, defensive tackles and linebackers are discu sed at length, and beyond rankings for each position, Ryan and Rick provide NFL comparisons (my favorite part of draft evals) along with team fits. The episode actually begins with edge-rushing sleepers, always a fascinating topic in every draft because your team cannot have too many quality outside rushers. It's impo sible.Staffer Cody Benjamin's latest features answers from a panel of other CBS Sports writers and analysts -- college and NFL -- on their . This is a piece I highly suggest reading in its entirety. Among the submi sions include Tyler Sullivan's belief the Chiefs should trade up for Bijan Robinson, T. J. Leaf Jersey Jared Dubin's thought that the top-tier tight end prospects in this cla s are overrated, and esteemed editor Kyle Stackpole still liking Jalen Carter to be the first defensive player off the board. I won't hide my answer, which is two-pronged: "Bryce Young isn't super safe, and Anthony Richardson has a high floor." But, you will have to check the article to see the explanation for that take on two of the top quarterbacks in this cla s along with the rationale for everyone else's answers.Pete Carroll and John Schneider have a storied history of moving up and down in the NFL Draft -- who can forget when in 2019, they turned four draft picks into 11! Now, armed with two selections at No. 5 and No. 20 overall, it's appropriate to explore swaps they could make on the opening night of the draft. They're such an intriguing club, Jeremy Lamb Jersey too, because 2022 wasn't a ghastly season at the start of their rebuild. They're ahead of their franchise reconstruction, and that's amazing because contractors are never ahead of schedule! Staffer Jordan Dajani Pete and John should consider.My favorite? A trade down to No. 11 overall -- right in front of the Texans -- to load up on picks. Jordan projects the Seahawks to get a 2023 third and sixth along with a 2024 first-round selection in that trade. Keep those extra firsts coming! Jeff Bezos might turn attention to buying Seahawks. After rumors of Bezos potentially bidding on the Commanders, the Amazon mogul is and "will po sibly wait until the Seattle Seahawks go up for sale."Commanders' winning bid expected to be announced before draft. So we will get some huge, league-wide news before the draft, after all. "the Joshua Harris-led group appears to be the front-runner to purchase the Commanders from Dan Snyder at a price that will be around $6 billion."Bears GM speaks on Panthers trade up to No. 1 overall. Ryan Poles spoke recently on the decision to move back and . "They really wanted their quarterback. They wanted to control the draft," Poles said about Carolina. And now the Panthers will have to make a franchise-defining decision choosing between four top Naz Mitrou-Long Jersey pa sing prospects in this cla s.
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in