www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

Patriots fourth-round rookie emerging as top candidate to replace J.C. Jackson at cornerback per re

Gravatar
Losing in free agency was a big blow to the secondary, considering how productive he was at cornerback over the past several seasons. The Patriots found incredible value in Jackson, an undrafted free agent, and are hoping for the same in a fourth-round Neil Walker Jersey rookie from USC. is emerging as a contender for the starting cornerback job (), the one Jackson vacated after he bolted for the . The rookie has made an impre sion in minicamp, challenging and Terrance Mitchell for playing time opposite ."Jack played at USC in kind of a pro system there with Clancy Pendergast . He played in a pro system at Arizona State with Herm (Edwards) and Marvin (Lewis). So, he has had a lot of pro coaching," Patriots head coach Bill Belichick said earlier this month. "Again, similar to Terrance (Mitchell), obviously new learning at this system and our adjustments and technique and so forth. We'll see how it goes." Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Tug McGraw Jersey Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There Amed Rosario Jersey was an error proce sing your subscription. Jones had some off-the-field concerns on the road to the draft. One was a guilty plea to a second-degree misdemeanor charge of commercial burglary in October of 2018, stemming from Jones. He served 45 days of house arrest with three years of informal probation for the offense. This played a role in his stock falling come April. There's a lot for the Patriots to like about Jones' game, as he allowed 33 catches on 50 targets for 410 yards and three touchdowns, with three interceptions and five pa s breakups last season for Arizona State. Jones Keith Hernandez Jersey was regarded as one of the best man-cover corners in the draft, which fits in a defense like New England's."I feel like I've been watching Jack Jones for a while now, following his career," said Patriots director of player personnel Matt Groh. Jed Lowrie Jersey "That's what happens with some of these highly touted recruits. We've spent a lot of time with Jack to try and get comfortable and understand the different situations that he's felt, and feel good about kind of getting to know him and understanding those situations to have a proce s in place to be able to add him to our program." Jones has done enough in minicamp to enter the conservation for the starting cornerback spot, making the Patriots secondary battle even more intriguing this summer.
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in