www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

C.J. Gardner-Johnson urging Lions fans to don blue ski masks for home opener vs. Seahawks

Gravatar
Andre Dawson Jersey C.J. Gardner-Johnson has put the call out to fans. As Detroit is set to open up Ford Field on Sunday when they take on the , the defensive back has implored fans heading to the game to don blue ski masks similar to the one he rocked in Kansas City as his club upset the in the opener."You're gonna see on Sunday," he told reporters, via . "Blue ski masks everywhere."Gardner-Johnson further fueled his request on social media by Bryan Holaday Jersey posting on X, "If you gone have a ski mask Sunday quote this" coupled with a smiling purple devil emoji. When asked why he wants to see the fans in blue ski masks for the opener, , "We're villains right? It's part of us, it's the culture. I'm changing it." This call-out has since sent fans into a frenzy trying to obtain blue ski masks in time for the game. There were reports of online outlets selling out of the masks, but they are . Gardner-Johnson signed a one-year, $8 million contract with the Jorge Alfaro Jersey Lions this offseason and got his first taste of the pa sion that Detroit fans have after they showed out in enemy territory, invading Arrowhead Stadium in Week 1."From what I've seen the crowd," he said, "we got probably the most ruthle s fans in the game, so I Caleb Smith Jersey think from talking crap, they feed off of us, they yell the loudest, and that was a home game for K.C. They just love their Lions team, so I think the more we Starlin Castro Jersey win, the more we're going to see true Lions fans." Detroit will take on Seattle from Ford Field on Sunday with kickoff -- in front of what is expected to be thousands of blue-masked fans -- is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET. ()
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in