www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

Browns Baker Mayfield claims he almost 100 percent saw a UFO

Gravatar
Since the saw their 2020 season end, in the playoffs, quarterback has had an interesting offseason. On Wednesday, Mayfield tweeted that he was on his way home from dinner with his wife, Emily, and the married couple Caris LeVert Jersey saw a UFO.Yes, you read that correctly."Almost 100%, Em and I just saw a UFO drop straight out of the sky on our way home from dinner we stopped and looked at each other and asked if either of us saw it,". "Very bright ball of light going Jamal Crawford Jersey straight down out of the sky towards Lake Travis. Anybody else witne s this?""I won't lie... I'm typically not someone who buys into UFO talk," Emily Wilkinson . "But all I know is... I saw something tonight that I Julius Erving Jersey have never seen. And I'm a little thrown off." Wilkinson shared more information of the the couple's encounter on her Instagram story."I'll be honest, we're so confused by it," Wilkinson . "All of the sudden, a light caught our eye on the our right side, which is out my pa senger window, over Jason Kidd Jersey the lake.""It was a big light, and it was going straight from the sky, down to the ground. "We got home, and we're just extremely confused," she continued. "We're not ma sive believers in this, we're not nay-sayers, but we've never seen it for our Jordan Bowden Jersey own eyes, so we're just a little confused." , data from the National UFO Reporting Center shows that UFO sightings are up 50 percent since the COVID-19 pandemic began last March.
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in