www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

NFL Week 14 odds picks schedule how to watch streaming Expert picks survivor picks teasers and more

Gravatar
With injuries and COVID-19 becoming more prevalent, against-the-spread picks are getting tougher and tougher. There are plenty of matchups with ma sive playoff implications this week. Thankfully, you've come to the right place if you're looking for some expert advice on what to do in Week 14 as games get set to kick off today.Each week, we'll collect all of the best picks and gambling content from CBSSports.com and SportsLine in one place, so you can get picks against the spread from our CBS Sports experts as well as additional feature content for each game, including plays from top SportsLine experts and the SportsLine Projection Model, best bets from our staff, survivor picks and more.Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ()Open:Panthers -2.5, O/U 46Current:Panthers -2.5, O/U 42 "I was surprised to see the Panthers favored in this game. Maybe it's a pick 'em on a neutral field, but Carolina has looked lifele s since that brief spark Cam Newton provided against the Colt McCoy-led Cardinals a month ago. The Falcons aren't a good or consistent football team, but I think they have the upper hand against a desperate Panthers squad."CBS Sports NFL insider Jonathan Jones thinks the wrong team is favored in this matchup, and he's counting on Newton to struggle again. To read his NFL Insider notebook and check out the rest of his Week 14 picks, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Falcons at Panthers (-3) Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Ravens -1, O/U 44.5Current:Browns -2.5, O/U 43 "The Ravens are just really hard to trust at the moment, as their offense under Lamar Jackson looks completely disjointed. Over the last three weeks, Baltimore's offense is averaging just 4.2 yards per play, which is the third-worst in the NFL during that stretch. They are also coming off a heartbreaking lo s to the Steelers, which has them teetering a bit in the current playoff picture in the AFC. Meanwhile, they get a Browns team that needs a win to keep its season alive and is well-rested after getting the Week 13 bye. The Ravens are also 2-5 ATS in their last seven road games."Our Tyler Sullivan agrees with the Browns being favored in this matchup and he's going to lay the points. "Sully" is 37-24-4 on his top five locks of the week this season. To read his Week 14 column, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Ravens at Browns (-2.5) Daniel Munyer Jersey Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Cowboys -4.5, O/U 49Current:Cowboys -4.5, O/U 48 "During (November), Washington went 3-0, making them the only NFC team to go undefeated in November. Overall, Washington is now on a four-game winning streak, which is the longest in the NFC and the fourth-longest in the NFL. Usually, that would be enough to convince me to pick them and I probably would this week if they weren't facing Dak Prescott."If there' s one team Dak has absolutely owned in his career, it's Washington. Since his rookie year, he's 7-1 against them and he's won those seven games by an average of 13.7 points. And if you look at the one thing this Washington defense doesn't do well, they can't stop the pa s. They're giving up more than 263.9 yards per game through air this year, which is the third-worst number in the NFL. Dak might throw for 700 yards."John Breech sides with Mike McCarthy in that he's confident the Cowboys will defeat their rivals this week. To read Breech's incredible Week 14 column, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Cowboys (-4) at Washington Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ()Open:Titans -9.5, O/U 46.5Current:Titans -8.5, O/U 43.5"(The Jaguars) have no idea what they're doing, players are starting to push back. It's a problem, and this is a bad combination. You have a bad team going on the road in the division after playing a road game coming all the way back and not getting back started again until Monday morning because you flew all night, and you got a rested team coming off of a bye. Bad combination. Not only that, add in the history, they've dominated in Nashville, I think the Jaguars have won four times since 2003 in Nashville. This will be a beatdown. The defense has been OK at times, and they are starting to get to the point where they're getting beat down because they don't have any offensive help and it's starting to show, it's bleeding over. So I'm going to take Tenne see -8.5. It's a big number, but I'm taking it."That's Pete Prisco's take from the Pick Six Podcast, where he, R.J. White and Will Brinson broke down all the games from a gambling perspective and gave out best bets on Friday -- as they do every week. Give it a listen below and subscribe for great NFL content in your feed daily. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Teair Tart Jersey Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Jaguars at Titans (-9.5) Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ()Open:Chiefs -10, O/U 52.5Current:Chiefs -9.5, O/U 48"The Raiders are coming off a home lo s and didn't look good on offense. They must now face a good Chiefs defense. When these two met earlier this year, the Kansas City offense had its best day of the season. The Vegas defense will be the tonic to get the Kansas City offense back on track. Patrick Mahomes lights it up."Pete Prisco believes the Chiefs offense will put up plenty of points this week. To read his breakdown of every game in Week 14, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Raiders at Chiefs (-9.5) Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ()Open:Saints -6, O/U 43.5Current:Saints -5.5, O/U 43"Taysom Hill is dealing with a finger injury that may limit his effectivene s as a pa ser. But so what? He had 101 yards rushing last week while dealing with the injury, and he should be able to run around and through the Jets defense in this plus matchup. The Saints offense will also have Alvin Kamara back, marking the first time the Saints' best player has been on the field since Week 9. It's no coincidence the Saints have lost four straight without the dynamic running back. Left tackle Terron Armstead is also good to go, though the team is still mi sing right tackle Ryan Ramczyk. But will that be enough for the Jets to find rare defensive succe s? I doubt it." -- R.J. White in his SuperContest picks for Week 14. R.J. has cashed twice in the Westgate SuperContest, widely considered the toughest sports gambling competition in the world. He's also hit on over 57% of his picks over the past six years combined. You can see all five of his Week 14 picks against the SuperContest lines and the Circa Sports Million lines by . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Kevin Byard Jersey Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Saints (-5.5) at Jets Time:Sunday, 1 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Seahawks -6.5, O/U 44Current:Seahawks -8.5, O/U 41"Ru s is back, baby! And they'll let him cook against a terrible Texans defense. Houston lacks a pa s rush and coverage and just cut one of its few remaining decent defenders, again, in Zach Cunningham. The Seahawks still have some playoff life and the Texans are basically playing without a quarterback these days. I see this getting ugly. And fast."And I don't see a scenario where the Texans can play from behind and not have it snowball even further. Too much Wilson for the Texans." CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora thinks Wilson is primed for a huge outing. To read his Week 14 column, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Seahawks (-7.5) at Texans Time:Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ ()Open:Broncos -8, O/U 43.5Current:OFF"The outcome of the last four Lions games have been in doubt during the final minutes. If they survive a po sible letdown from win No. 1 last Sunday, another tight finish looms. Denver scored in the teens in four of its previous six outings, which hardly inspires the chances of a cover by a mid-teen amount here. The weather is expected to be downright autumn-like, denying the Broncos a late-season home-field edge." -- Mike Tierney on why the Lions are part of his teaser picks for Week 14. A veteran sportswriter whose work appears periodically in the New York Times and Los Angeles Times, Tierney has covered the NFL for decades and reported from seven Super Bowls. He's crushed the NFL, going 347-291 on all NFL picks from 2016-20, returning $2,534 to $100 players. You can see all of his teaser picks for the week. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Lions at Broncos (-8) Time:Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET (CBS), stream on Paramount+ () Open:Chargers -7.5, O/U 47Current:Chargers -10, O/U 43It's true that the Chargers are dealing with some COVID-19 i sues this week, but the Giants will again be without quarterback Daniel Jones due to the neck strain he suffered against the Eagles. Even without star wide receiver Keenan Allen, Vegas expects L.A. to win by double digits. Before you make your survivor pool pick, you need to see what the SportsLine Projection Model likes. The model, which simulates every NFL game 10,000 times, is up almost $7,200 for $100 players on top-rated NFL picks since its inception six-plus years ago. The model enters Week 14 of the 2021 season on an incredible 132-94 run on top-rated NFL picks that dates back to the 2017 season.The Chargers aren't the only team the model likes. To read what the model has to say about Week 14,. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Giants at Chargers (-10.5) Time:Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Buccaneers -3.5, O/U 53Current:Buccaneers -3.5, O/U 53.5"What a game we've got for you on CBS on Sunday afternoon. The Bills are coming off a disappointing Monday night lo s to the Patriots with super weird weather, and people will question how they can recover from a morale standpoint against the NFL's best pa sing offense and Tom Brady, who is basically Buffalo's Thanos, holding a 32-3 (!) career record against the Bills. Buffalo's pa s defense is still the top-ranked unit, but it will be without Pro Bowl cornerback Tre'Davious White the rest of the season because of injury. Tom Brady's longest career win streak against one opponent is 13 against the Bills. His fifth-longest career win streak against one opponent is nine ... against the Bills ... and he's currently on it. Obviously those are Pats wins for him, but how can anyone from Buffalo not get a little nervous with Brady acro s the field. The Bucs secondary is questionable enough for the Bills to find plenty of pa sing succe s, and Cole Beasley should eat against the Bucs' heavy zone coverage. I think Allen and Co. can bounce back Austin Fort Jersey and cover and maaaaybe steal a win."Our guy Will Brinson likes the Bills to bounce back this week! To read his breakdown of every game in Week 14, click . Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Bills at Buccaneers (-3) Time:Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET (Fox), stream on fuboTV () Open:Bengals -2.5, O/U 47.5Current:49ers -1.5, O/U 48.5"I picked the Chargers last week not only to cover vs. Cincy, but win straight up, and they won by double digits. I just expected an inexplicable collapse after a 31-point win over a division rival, and that's what happened. Now, here in Week 14, I think they can bounce back and win a game."I'm wary of Joe Burrow's injuries, but I'm more wary of Jimmy Garoppolo. He struggled last week against the Seahawks, throwing two interceptions and he took a safety. The 49ers are at their best when they are running the ball and playing good defense, but it looks like Elijah Mitchell is banged up with a couple different i sues, Deebo Samuel's status for this week is still unknown and the defense is dealing with multiple injuries. I'm taking the Bengals here."Those are my thoughts on this interesting matchup in Cincy. I'm 36-29 on my top five locks of the week this year. To read this week's edition of #DajaniDimes, click. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Morgan Cox Jersey 49ers at Bengals (-1) Time:Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Packers -11, O/U 45Current:Packers -12.5, O/U 43Before making any Bears vs. Packers picks, you need to see which side SportsLine expert R.J. White is on. He is outstanding at handicapping the Packers, going 48-15-1 on his last 64 picks involving Green Bay, returning almost $3,100 for $100 bettors! It's no surprise, as White has cashed huge twice in the world's most prestigious football handicapping competition, the Las Vegas SuperContest. Anyone who has followed his picks has seen huge returns.We can tell you he's leaning Over, but you need to read what he has to say about the spread. For that,. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Bears at Packers (-12.5) Time:Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET (ESPN), stream on fuboTV ()Open:Cardinals -2.5, O/U 52Current:Cardinals -2.5, O/U 51.5It's an NFC West heavyweight bout! Kyler Murray is back and he is still after the MVP award. Before you make any Cardinals vs. Rams picks or NFL predictions, you need to see which side SportsLine expert R.J. White is on. He has gone an astounding 36-21-1 on his last 58 picks involving the Rams, returning almost $1,300 for $100 bettors.We can tell you he's leaning Over on the total, but you need to check out his against-the-spread pick. To read his insight,. Pete Prisco Jason La Canfora Will Brinson Jared Dubin Ryan Wilson John Breech Dave Richard Jamey Eisenberg Rams at Cardinals (-3)
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in