www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

Bears Justin Fields has confidence in teams wide receivers despite loss of Allen Robinson

Gravatar
There is doubt surrounding many teams' offensive weapons and one team with Brett Hull Kids Jersey questions is the . Quarterback is entering his second year, and after a le s than thrilling rookie season, eyes are on the 23-year-old to see how he can improve in Year 2.The Bears will not have the weapons they had last season, but Fields does not seem too concerned.The offense lost wide receiver , who is now on the defending champion . Thanks to free agency, and are also no longer Bears.Instead the team will look toward wide receivers , and .Fields explained NHL St Louis Blues Kids Jersey their situation and expre sed his confidence in whom he does have as weapons, rather than focusing on whom he does not have. "We don't have an Odell Beckham Jr. or a on our team, but at the end of the day I think if everybody is on their P's and Q's, and we're on top of everything and not making mistakes; the players we have right now are good enough," he .He continued, saying the Tage Thompson Women Jersey rest of the team believes this as well."The front office thinks that, too. The fans outside of the facility, they don't know what's going on at practice. Just because we don't have a big-name guy doesn't mean those guys aren't talented," he said. "I have plenty of confidence in myself and my teammates that we're going to get the job done." Last season, the Bears went 6-11 and were third in the NFC North, mi sing the playoffs. Pick Six Newsletter Crafted By The Best NFL Experts Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings. Alex Pietrangelo Women Jersey I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's . Please check the opt-in Andreas Borgman Women Jersey box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Thanks for signing up! Keep an eye on your inbox. Sorry! There was an error proce sing your subscription.
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in