www.Stats.in.th Livescore.in

GREANFOOTBALLS.com

New Topic Reply

Steelers George Pickens sets the two bowls as 2023 goals after getting snubbed from Pro Bowl last s

Gravatar
The found a playmaker at wide receiver in the second round of the 2022 in Georgia's . In his first NFL season, Pickens caught 52 of 84 targets for 801 yards and four touchdowns. He ranked fourth among rookie wideouts in both catches and receiving yards.Pickens' profe sional career got off to a solid start, but the Steelers failed to make Ebuka Izundu Jersey the postseason and Pickens wasn't named to the Pro Bowl. These are two things he wants to change in 2023."Year two goals are Pro Bowl, and I feel like last year I feel like I got snubbed, because there wasn't a lot of guys in there at the Pro Bowl that excited me," Pickens said, . "Then, I want to go to the . The two bowls. A lot of RAC, run after catch. Two bowls for sure." PIT WR Ed Reed Jersey #14 TAR84REC52REC YDs801REC TD4FL0 Pickens saying that there weren't many players who "excited" him at the Pro Bowl last year is pretty Kameron McGusty Jersey interesting -- especially when you consider the list of wideouts that were selected over Pickens from the AFC: , , and . Even Offensive Rookie of the Year didn't get an invite after catching 83 pa ses for 1,103 yards and four touchdowns. If you haven't been able to tell, Pickens is a competitor, but that' Dewan Hernandez Jersey s a quality which will allow him to be special. In the Week 13 matchup against the , Pickens was seen This wasn't something that bothered head coach Mike Tomlin, who told reporters afterwards he wants those types of players compared to the ones you have to motivate."I'd rather say 'Whoa' than 'Sic 'em,'" Tomlin said, via. "I want a guy that wants to be a significant part of what it is that we do. Now, the appropriate and profe sional and mature way to expre s that, we're growing and working on, and we will continue to. But that spirit, that competitive spirit, the guy that wants the ball. I want that guy." Pickens Zach Johnson Jersey and his second-year quarterback Kenny Pickett could be two players who are set up for . Earning a Pro Bowl bid in the loaded AFC is quite the challenge, though.
New Topic Reply
Livescore.in